Tokio Hotel-SLO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel-SLO

Za vse fane skupine TOKIO HOTEL!

KazaloIščiLatest imagesRegistriraj sePrijava

ROSH E'HAD interwiev

Go down 
AvtorSporočilo
Admin
Admin
Admin

Število prispevkov : 81
Registration date : 18/10/2007

ROSH E'HAD interwiev Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: ROSH E'HAD interwiev   ROSH E'HAD interwiev Icon_minitimeSob Okt 27, 2007 3:12 pm

Good afternoon, Tokio Hotel!

*TH: Hellooooo!

How did you guys chose what songs will be in "Scream" and what songs will not?

*Bill: Scream is a collection of our best songs of our last tow albums. We chose the songs we like the most and those who were fitting to translate and performance with.

Bill, it was hard for you to sing in english?

*Bill: Yeah, of course. It was a big challenge and very hard. I made a big effort to sound as natural as possible, like a real english speaker and not like a german guy who sings english words without knowing what they mean. We've been working with 4 english speakers producers that were helping a lot with this issue.

What are your favourite songs in this album?

*Bill: I like the most songs that it's fun to sing in cocerts. Like "Scream", for example.
*Tom: My favorite song in changing all the time. I really love the songs "Love is dead" and "By your side".

"Monsoon" is your first single of the album. Which by the way is played non-stop on Israel radio stations. Do you know what's going to be the second single?

*Bill: It depands of what country you speak of. We consult with our producers and our lable peoples from each country and decide of the songs that will be the single. Right now we don't know what song will be the next single.

So you`re playing together for 4 years...

*Bill: 7 years! we play together 7 years!

Ok, that's right, I meant to say that you play for 4 years as "Tokio Hotel" and not as "Devilish" - your forner band name. Anyway, is your involvement in the song writing has got bigger or you relay on other song writers?

*Tom: We are totally involved with the song writing and we would never do covers to song of other musicians. The only cover we ever did was "Instant Karma" of John Lennon.
*Bill: I write music since i'm 7 years old and perform with Tom since age 8. Writing original song is part of the issue and it's not less importent then performances themselfs!

Are you working right now on new songs?

*Tom: Yes, any time any place. George and me allways play with Bill and we keep trying new things.

Have you ever had a dream becoming a huge stars in such a yung age?

*Tom: Absolutely not. Two years an a hlaf ago we lived in a small city in Germany that nobody have heard about. We were lucky and we are very happy. We are amazed of the fact that we have fans in the whole world, even in fars countrys like Japan. When we heard we're about to get interviewed by Israel magazine we were so excited - we didn't thought we have fans there!"

What do you think are the advantages and the disadvantages of beeing famous?

*Bill: I think there's more advantages then disadvantages. The biggest advantage is that we get to play our music on big stages in front of thousands fans. And we allways meet new people. It's a dream came true. The only disadvantage is losing our privacy. We got famous when we were 15 and everybody recognize us since then. It took a long time till we got used to the paparazzo phenomenon. It's a thing we got to learn to live with.

What is the most crazy thing a fan ever did to get close to you?

*Bill: Our fans allways do crazy things. They climb scales in buillding we stay in, follow us everywhere, and they were some fans who even slept outside of the building we were about to preform in for a whole week!

A whole week?!

*Bill: Yeah, a week.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
https://tokiohotel-slo.forumsl.net

ROSH E'HAD interwiev
Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1

Permissions in this forum:Ne, ne moreš odgovarjati na teme v tem forumu
Tokio Hotel-SLO :: ZA FANE :: Intervjuji-
Pojdi na: