Tokio Hotel-SLO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel-SLO

Za vse fane skupine TOKIO HOTEL!

KazaloIščiLatest imagesRegistriraj sePrijava

NL:Hitkrant nr.26: What isn't to like about Tokio Hotel?

Go down 
AvtorSporočilo
Admin
Admin
Admin

Število prispevkov : 81
Registration date : 18/10/2007

NL:Hitkrant nr.26: What isn't to like about Tokio Hotel? Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: NL:Hitkrant nr.26: What isn't to like about Tokio Hotel?   NL:Hitkrant nr.26: What isn't to like about Tokio Hotel? Icon_minitimeSob Okt 27, 2007 2:23 pm

They are successful, have a sense of humour and make cool music. Is there anything that isn't fun about Tokio Hotel? And what do they think are the downsides of there lives?

What are your not so good habits?
Bill: My brother talks to much.
Tom: Ow, and you don't?
Georg: Gustav is most of the time the most quiet out of the four of us.
Gustav: I rather stay on the background. Some people think I am in a bad moot but that isn't the case at all. I just not that much of a talker, but if I have an opinion about something I will definitely give it.

What are you still embarrassed about?
Gustav: We once had a food fight in a hotel during dinner and it got a little out of hand. We aren't allowed there anymore.
Georg: And then we got back there one more time just to run around the hotel screaming.
Bill: I sometimes feel embarrassed when I get really sweet letters from fans where they really write about personal stuff, but we almost never have the time to write something back.
Georg: Oh, and I am embarrassed about the fact that I kissed every girl in my class in kindergarten. Yes, yes, I had a wild time in my young years!
Tom: A girl once broke up with me because she thought I gossiped about her. That wasn't true at all but she did hit me in the face.

What have you been teased with?
Bill: In school my brother and I were teased because we looked totally different. Not that we could care, we just did our own thing and are each others best friend anyway.
Tom: We don't have many friends from our school time, but I don't mind that. We already have each other and I am happy with that. And, by the way, having 3 best friends is already a lot.

Have they ever called you names?
Bill: People sometimes call me gay, but I just don't respond to that. The fact that I use make-up doesn't mean that I am gay. If we are talking about fan mail, I am not even getting the most gay letters. Those are for Gustav.
Gustav: Very funny, are you busy again, Bill?
Bill: No serious, I really thought I would be the most popular among the gay people.
Tom: They just get a letter or card back. Besides that people never call us any names.
Georg: Otherwise we send our strong and muscled drummer after them.
Gustav: And you can bet that I hit hard! I think I am gonna do that in a moment with some of these band members…..

What do you dislike about being famous?
Bill: I don't like being photographed everywhere. I always used to think that famous people were just complaining about the paparazzi, but now I found out myself. Look, I get that it is funny to take a picture of me when I am lying on a beach in the Maldives but it is kinda annoying. The worst is when they takes pictures of me during parties. I always look like an idiot on them.
Georg: I also don't like it when people act all hysterical. Last time I wanted to give a girl a hand but she nearly fainted. Then I just think: Hello, I am also just human.

Which question gets you angry?
Tom: This one: Why is the band called Tokio Hotel?
Bill: I don't get angry that quickly, I still like doing interviews.
Gustav: They also ask if we have a girlfriend very often. Not that it gets me angry, I just give an honest answer.
Georg: Or fans will understand that we don't stay single forever.
Tom: Well, if they don't understand that, then that would really make me angry!
Nazaj na vrh Go down
https://tokiohotel-slo.forumsl.net

NL:Hitkrant nr.26: What isn't to like about Tokio Hotel?
Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1