Tokio Hotel-SLO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel-SLO

Za vse fane skupine TOKIO HOTEL!

KazaloIščiLatest imagesRegistriraj sePrijava

TH on Xtreameast UK radio

Go down 
AvtorSporočilo
Admin
Admin
Admin

Število prispevkov : 81
Registration date : 18/10/2007

TH on Xtreameast UK radio Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: TH on Xtreameast UK radio   TH on Xtreameast UK radio Icon_minitimeSob Okt 27, 2007 2:55 pm

Sometimes in life, you get lucky... and sometimes you hit the jackpot. When we snagged the chance to chat to German band 'Tokio Hotel' for the second time this year, we knew we were in for a treat - and we're not talking the Apfel Strudel variety. You see, this is a band that has taken the majority of Europe by storm. After an ear piercing reception at their recent London gig, they are back to promote the release of their debut English album 'Scream', due out on August 27th...

If their eye-catching appearance, impressive album and legions of fans are anything to go by, the future for seventeen-year-old twins Bill and Tom and their fellow band mates Georg and Gustav, will be bigger than Tom's impressive black barnet.

After putting a call out for fans to send in their questions, we received over six hundred burning 'Fragen'. Unfortunately, we didn't have a week with the boys, but Seatwave's Katie Spain and Rhiannon Howe picked out a few of the best ones. The boys looked the part and the ladies attempted to speak the part (yes, the interview was in German). Here's the translated version of what the boys had to say about The Queen, lip piercings, their plans for the future and girl's wobbly bits...

Katie: Now, first of all, last time we spoke you told me to ask the English men to 'Feed My Pony' [Boys all laugh] I tried it and the English men don't seem to understand, so we'll steer clear of any of that kind of thing. But I do want to know, what have you been up to since you last came to London?
Bill: Oh god that's hard to say. Because we attend one appointment after another. And there so many things around us that we can hardly remember what happened yesterday.
But... um... much. I think we did gigs and we spent lots of time in the recording studio. We working constantly on our material. We did a lot of interviews because all over Europe, where they are releasing our stuff at the moment, so we wanted to visit all the countries. So we are travelling across europe a lot at the moment...

Katie: When will there be a full English tour?
Tom: Nothing is planned yet. But we definitively want to play gigs here.

Katie: If the queen invited you around for tea and cakes, what would you say to her?
Georg: Of course. Tea and cake is always nice.
Bill: What would I say?!
Tom: I would say: Of course. I would also move into your palace...

Katie: What's the one thing you wish an interviewer would ask you..?

Tom: What does it mean to "Feed my Pony"?

Katie: What did you like best about New York?
Bill: I really liked NYC. Everthing was really nice. I don't know what I liked the most... probably that you can get a taxi everywhere.
Tom: That's a good thing.
Bill: It's really relaxed, you just walk on the street, raise your hand and a taxi pulls up immediately.
That was something new for me and totally fascinating. But of course the whole city is impressive, all the buildings and stuff
Tom: You never get bored there.

And do you understand the New York Accent? It can be difficult.
Bill: It was okay really. Well some of the taxi drivers mumbled but it was okay.

Katie:Have you had any strange experienced on any of your tours?
Bill: Many but I always forget. Well, Georg does something strange everyday.
Georg: We had a gig in France recently and we had a really strange hotel. Like an old castle. We had no running water, no TV, no internet, nothing. We sat there in front of a fireplace and played at cards. We were cut off the outside world. On our own in this castle... like in medieval times.
Tom: We didn't like it.
Bill: But it was funny though.
Tom: Drank much alcohol and played at cards.
Georg: What? What did you do?

Katie: You've got a big birthday coming up, and the fans have been asking you what you want. This would be a good chance for you to get a sports car.
Bill: I don't want to request a car... but I actually would like to have one. My wishes changed totally over the last two years. We wanted so much materialistically stuff. But it changed so much.
Now it's important to see our families and friends. This why I don't wish more than that. Just to see my family and friends and have a huge party together. We see them all so rarely so it's a big, important thing to see them. And what else, huh. I love surprises so I hope someone will surprise me.

Katie: Without alcohol?

Bill: No, I never drink alcohol

Rhiannon: (Sarcastic) Of course, it's not legal.
Tom: It's legal in Germany. We're allowed to drink wine, beer, sparkling wine and stuff.

Rhiannon: But not here?
Tom: We don't drink it here. We go to Germany by plane drink it and come back directly after drinking it.

Katie: You've thought of everything.

Fan Questions:

Katie: I've heard that some girls flash at your gigs?
All: Yes, yes!
Tom: Yeah some do it. Especially the girls on my side. I never get bored at gigs, I have always something to look at!

Katie: So, Bill, we know you paint your fingernails, but do you paint your toenails?
Bill: My what? Oh, No, no, no oh god no... well...
Georg: He just bites them sometimes.
Bill: No I don't paint them. Only fingernails.

Rhiannon: Georg, Tom is always beating up on you in interviews, being mean to you and making fun.

Tom: What?
Georg: (Sarcastic) What? That's right.

Rhinannon: Would you like to take some revenge?
Georg: You can't do this with Tom in an Interview because Tom reacts a bit weird.
Tom: Yes, I react totally sensitive.. No... the thing is I just don't know what to say. Because they have stolen all my lines and when I would say them it would be boring because everyone else said them before.

[Translator's note: Three of us, two good German speakers and one German person have tried to work out what Tom is going on about. We have no idea.]

Katie: Is it difficult to kiss a girl with your lip pierced?
Tom: No, definitely not. It's like normal, including kissing girls down below.

Katie: I'm considering getting one myself. Does it hurt?

Georg: As you were getting it.
Tom: Now I don't notice anything. When it was new I could hardly eat. It def hurt but now it's no problem. Could be difficult when she has piercing at the same place too because they could get caught - but that hasn't happened so far.

Katie: What is one thing that you always wanted to say to each other?

Georg: Normally we always say directly what we wanna say to each other.
Bill: We are together 24/7 so I just tell them everything.
Tom: We just declared that I'm pretty direct so yes we always tell each other things directly.
Bill: We are "direct" people amongst ourselves.
Georg: You just have to be careful because Gustav is a little prissy.

Katie: Do you have any plans to go to Australia, my homeland.
Bill: There are no plans right now. Like I said, we do always like step by step. Well the dates for Europe are a bit mixed up..
Tom: We hope... I mean we always wanted to go to Japan. we just have to see. But we wanna go everywhere. And if it happens when we're 60 but it will happen.
Bill: But at the moment we're concentrating on England. We wanna see what's up here and we wanna play concerts although nothing is planned yet but we want to... so step by step first.

Rhiannon: So, the London gig was awesome, but you all stayed fully clothed. Including Gustav! We were so disappointed!

Bill: We have to say that we gave Georg and Gustav the advice not to undress.
Georg: It was just so they both don't get jealous.
Tom: I said it to Georg. I said: "Don't get off your shirt because then one or two girls wanna come along with you in your hotel room when they see you in the hotel room naked first. Because when he would do it on stage nobody would want to come along with him.
Georg: We only get our clothes off when the audience is flashing... completely.
Tom: No exceptions.

Katie: Last time, I said if enough people emailed me I would do a whole show devoted to Tokio Hotel. And they did. So we're doing a whole TH show. We wanted to know if you wanted to request a song each?
Bill: To choose a song?
All: Ummmmmmm...
Bill: I take 'Fix You' by Coldplay.
Tom: I take 'Glamorous' by Fergie.
Georg: That's shit.
Gustav: I take 'Everlong', FooFighters.
Georg: Um... 'Stop Crying Your Heart Out', by Oasis.

And with that, the four lads are whisked up and into another room for another interview. Despite long flights and a hectic schedule, their enthusiasm (and look) doesn't flag. We round up the interview in the hotel bar and spot the guys a little later on as they head to the restaurant for a meal. Luckily, they remain undisturbed, but Rhiannon and I nod knowingly in agreement - it's not long before these four striking German faces will be imprinted firmly on the UK's music scene (and on the hearts of many-a young lady). Good luck to them - a nicer bunch of lads you'd be hard stretched to find.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
https://tokiohotel-slo.forumsl.net

TH on Xtreameast UK radio
Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1