Tokio Hotel-SLO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel-SLO

Za vse fane skupine TOKIO HOTEL!

KazaloIščiLatest imagesRegistriraj sePrijava

UK Street Team Interview with TH-Part two

Go down 
AvtorSporočilo
Admin
Admin
Admin

Število prispevkov : 81
Registration date : 18/10/2007

UK Street Team Interview with TH-Part two Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: UK Street Team Interview with TH-Part two   UK Street Team Interview with TH-Part two Icon_minitimeSob Okt 27, 2007 2:53 pm

Question 17 - What was the last book you read?
Georg: What was the last book you read? Definitely the Playboy. Yeah, yeah I can really say for myself that`s the holy script.
Bill: The last one I read was, and that was the only book I`ve ever read, Nena`s autobiography. That`s called ` Willst Du mit mir gehen?`. That`s the only book I `ve ever read under my own free will, apart from the books I`ve had to read in school. We`re not really into books.

Question 18 - You all (especially Tom) seem to be into teasing Georg at the moment - What did he do?? And Georg when are ou going to get your own back?!?
Tom (reads out the question): Why do you always pick on Georg? Why do we pick on Georg?
That`s just a natural development, because he`s so clumsy.
Georg: Because of boredom.
Tom: And he just does a lot of crappy things. (talking to Georg ) When are you going to pay it back?
Georg: Always if nobody else is around, because if there`s someone with us then you just start crying.

Question 19 - Gustav, we've all been impressed by your photography skills. What was it like having them published in Bravo?
Bill: Ok, I pick this one just spontaneously. (reads out the question)
Gustav, we were very impressed by the pictures you`ve taken. How was it for you when they published them for the Bravo magazine?
Tom: Yeah I was impressed.
Bill (talking to the boys): These ones or which ones?
Gustav: Don`t know.
A discussion between the translator and the boys starts.
Translator: Did you give them to the Bravo magazine?
Gustav: Don`t know.
Tom: Ah, I think they`re talking about the private ones. The ones that we publish online. The ones that we`ve sent from Paris.
Translator: They were in the Bravo?
Tom: Naaah. Oh yeah a couple of them.
Bill: From New York.
(confusion)
Tom: I think they are talking about the ones that Gustav took privately.
Gustav: Ah, ok. How was that? Ok taking pictures is generally speaking, quite a simple thing to do. But taking good pictures is another question.
Tom: Well that`s basically me, who`s taking the good ones.
Georg: Pure luck.

Question 20 - What's the strangest thing a photographer has ever asked you to do in a photo shoot?
Tom (reads out the question): What was the most bizarre request by a photographer?
Bill: Ohhh, I`m sure I can remember one, hang on...
Tom: Do we want to...
Bill: Naahhh, we can`t mention any names here.
Tom: No, we`re not doing that, but I try to remember. ( asks the boys ) What was really funny that someone asked for?
Loooong pause!!!!
Georg: Hmmmmm?
Bill: I `m sure they`ve asked me strange things, but I can`t remember which one really made me laugh.
( Little bit of whispering going on )
Bill: Oh yeah, we can tell that story. Someone asked us to get some bank statements and then...
Tom: ...and then take off our clothes and then to hold the statement in front of our dicks!
Translator: Nooooo?!
Tom: Yeah sure.
Loud laughter!!
Bill: The thing is, we don`t hold an account, that`s why we didn`t do it.
Tom: You would have to get like 50.000 statements to hold it in front of mine.
(Bill laughs hysterically)

Question 21 - I have been in contact with a lot of fans who's lives have been affected positively by your music - they feel like you have saved them in a lot of ways. Is it hard living up to that responsibility?
Bill: And what`s this ? ( reads out next question ) I know many people who were influenced by your music, they`ve got the feeling that you`ve saved their life somehow. Do you find it difficult to live with such a responsibility?
Well, I think nobody`s got a perfect life and I think that`s a big rumour that there`s somebody out there who does. That just doesn`t exist. But we are really happy, that we can influence people with our music and that we can add to their happiness and make them feel better about themselves. That`s a nice position to be in and we don`t put pressure on ourselves, we just enjoy the fact. That`s why we enjoy making music, because it`s about expressing your emotions and to touch people`s hearts. And if you hear that, that you are able to do so, that just encourages you to keep on doing so.
Tom: Do we have to answer all the questions?
Translator: Just keep on going. If we have to leave about three...

Question 22 - What makes you cry?
Tom (reads out question): What makes you cry?
Well, I start crying if my best friend and Bill make me laugh. Certain people.
Bill: And of course things that touch your heart and make you sad. I think that`s the same for everyone. Of course, the most important thing is my family and friends. And apart from that, I have an extreme big heart for dogs and I really love dogs.
Georg: We all do.
Bill: We all own dogs and they mean a lot to us and they are members of our family and if there would be something happening to them, then you are extremely upset and start to cry.

Question 23 - What's the best live show you've ever been too?
Gustav (reads out question): Which was the best concert you`ve ever been to?
My favourite was 'Metallica' on the 06.06.2006 in Berlin.
Bill: We can`t really say the best, but maybe the last one. Because every artist`s got a different show every time. I`ve seen something from `pop productions ` to ` rock productions ` to ` no productions ` ( laughter )
That why it`s difficult to choose the best one. But the last one we went to see, all together, was 'Pink', and that was really good .
(discussion starts, when they went to see it)

Question 24 - If you ruled the world, what would your first law be and where would you have your palace?

Tom (reads out question): If you would rule the world which law would you set first and where would you build your palace?
Bill: Repeat it, repeat it. I`ve got to listen to it again.
(Tom and translator repeat together)
Georg: Palace would be the Maldives.
Bill: I would choose different atolls, otherwise it would be to big just for yourself. Just get some sand to have one big island and then build the palace.
Tom: And the first law would be...that in a square of 5000 kilometres every single women would have to be naked.
Georg: All women in general.

Question 25 - What is the meaning of life? :) [Note: despite the smiley at the end of the sentence, the boys took this one seriously.] [Note 2: Gustav kept hiding this card under the others throughout the interview.]
Tom (reads out question): What`s the meaning of life?
Bill (starts): The meaning of life...
Tom: ...is everyone`s own responsibility. But to say it generally...just to be happy. And you have to do whatever you like, to keep yourself happy.
Bill: Everybody`s got to find out for themselves. The thing is, if you say something, that doesn`t count for someone else. Because everyone`s got a different perspective on life. And you can`t set a rule for that. You have to find out for yourself and follow it.
Tom: My meaning of life is to have fun...
Nazaj na vrh Go down
https://tokiohotel-slo.forumsl.net

UK Street Team Interview with TH-Part two
Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1