Tokio Hotel-SLO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel-SLO

Za vse fane skupine TOKIO HOTEL!

KazaloIščiLatest imagesRegistriraj sePrijava

Exlusive Interview

Go down 
AvtorSporočilo
Admin
Admin
Admin

Število prispevkov : 81
Registration date : 18/10/2007

Exlusive Interview Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Exlusive Interview   Exlusive Interview Icon_minitimePon Nov 19, 2007 1:30 pm

For anyone who doesn’t know - where does the name Tokio Hotel come from?
Tom: We used to be called “Devilish” when we were younger. It didn’t have a real meaning to us. It was a total change and new beginning for us, when we started to work in the studio and got our record deal. At this point we wanted a name that fits us and means something to us. Because we’re all fans of big cities we came up with Tokio. Although we haven’t been there yet, we think it’s one of the most amazing cities in the world. On the other hand, we wanted a symbol, something that kind of symbolizes our lives. So since we’re living in hotels most of the times – we thought Tokio Hotel would be perfect.

What’s your favourite thing about the UK?
Georg: London is a great city. It has everything we love about big cities!
Tom: Our fans there are absolutely amazing. A lot of them try to speak German with us and they even know all our German lyrics. They’re always there when we come over and we had a great time with them when we played in Islington. We can’t wait to come back again.

What do you miss about Germany when you’re away?
Gustav: Our friends and families and our German fans.

Which country has the craziest fans?
Bill: It depends on what you call crazy. For us, all our fans are really energetic. And no matter where we are – they are always there, some even travel to the places we do. Whenever we get out of the airplane, the car, the hotel – they are there. That is really great, even if we attend an event or an award show – they are there. They are our backbone.

What’s been the funniest Tokio Hotel moment so far?
Bill (laughs): There are so many, it’s impossible to pick one. We had our own camera team with us on the European Tour and they caught a lot of private moments. Maybe you’ll get to see some of those pretty soon.
Tom (laughs): Actually Georg is so clumsy, he delivers funny moments all day long! You should see him – it’s hilarious.

Which celebrities have you met?
Tom: We met a couple of celebrities – Fergie, Gwen Stefani, Nelly Furtado, the Pussycat Dolls, but it’s not that we know them. People always think that you hang out all the time and have a big party backstage when you meet each other at festivals or shows. But actually everybody does their own thing, gets ready for the show and that’s it.

What is your favourite hotel in the world?
Bill: We are lucky, we stay often in very nice hotels. But there’s none we could pick.

What do you want to achieve by the time you’re 30?

Tom: We still want to be Tokio Hotel, making music, travelling around and playing live shows.
Bill: We want to do this as long as possible - until we die.

What’s Tom’s worst habit?

Bill: Tom has the urge to comment everything that is said. There is no conversation or discussion where he has nothing to say. Even in conversations where he isn’t involved. And he loves to have the last word.

What’s Bill’s worst habit?
Gustav: He tends to be very egoistic – sometimes even too egoistic.

What’s Georg’s worst habit?

Tom: Georg is always late. That drives me nuts. He just has a time-management-problem.

What’s Gustav’s worst habit?
Georg: He is very sensitive and gets easily pissed about a bad joke. That gets him into one of his bitchy moods. When he bitches around – that’s really the worst.

Who is Tokio Hotel’s - messiest member?
Bill: Georg

Who is Tokio Hotel`s - funniest member?
Tom: I am

Who is Tokio Hotel`s - laziest member?

Bill: All the others
Tom: No, everybody except me
Gustav & Georg: Ohhhhh!

Who is Tokio Hotel`s - most hardworking member?

Bill: I am! For example, when we recorded the English Album - who had to work? I had to! The music was already recorded but I had to record every vocal on every song again. It’s hard being the singer.
Tom: You all can be very happy that you’re playing in my band. I’m the hardest working guy – they would be nowhere without me (laughs)
Gustav & Georg: Ohhhhh!
Nazaj na vrh Go down
https://tokiohotel-slo.forumsl.net

Exlusive Interview
Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1